Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Love With All My Heart & Soul

It’s all I have to bring today,
Short lived memories of summer,
Waited every single day for thy,
With hope, anticipation, faith, courage,
That will overcome every obstacle.
Distance seemed tranquil, passion filled the air.

Weren’t a gale, weren’t a tempest,
Virgin is your heart, that swept me off my feat,
Never too look back in anguish and pain,
Will remain as a metaphor, engraved deep in heart,
True sacrifice for love was enduring,
Sign of all I had to shower.

First laid eyes on you, it was mysterious,
Still hear your whisper as I lay in my chamber,
Glittery nights has no meaning,
Your touch has numbed all other senses,
Feel your warm breathe in my ears,
Warmth presence still felt.

Your shadow still fresh in mind,
Hair, sweeping across my face, as you lay on my body,
My arms caress eternity affection,
Savoring moments, that shall never return,
It’s tough to regain sanity to ensue life,
Search of stronger pedestal and pillar to hold.

As we part with fond memories,
Blessing each other for the greatest,
Tears trickle down as paths cross by,
Its beautiful moments will never cease,
Close my eyes to seek peace,
Pray our next step will be no mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker