Saturday, November 12, 2005

Replace Your iPod's Battery

Replace your iPod's Battery (and save money)

I don't even own an iPod - but I figure there are a lot of people here that do own iPods and they may find this article handy?

Obviously, I have not tried this - but the article is illustrated and step by step - I did read the article and I agree with the author that with a little patience the
average person should be able to handle this!

The article provides links where to get everything you need.

The author claims that the battery can be replaced for $30 US versus paying Apple $99 US plus shipping.

Hope the article saves someone some money? And consider - do you really want to send a hard drive to Apple that may have music on it that may be of questionable legality?

PCMAG

I think this is the right section to post this - However my gut tells me that this would be more relevent to the folks that hang around in Music - Mods please move if wrong section.

Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker